Saturday, October 6, 2007

My broken wings

I've been keeping away from blogger for some time now. Loads has happened but I just didn't feel inclined to posting it.

To a certain someone,

I'm trying very hard to like you. I really do. But everytime I come close to doing that you go ahead and make me hate you again. Please change. I can't keep dealing with your pettiness. It's annoying and gets on my nerves.

No love,
Me.


This week has exploded with birthdays. Couple of my college friends, my mom and dad.

I also had all submissions this week. I stayed up from 9 to 4:30 yesterday and completed my entire PL file from scratch. Keeping me company was my TV of course. I saw two movies - John Tucker Must Die and Teaching Ms Tingle. Then I saw a Bundesliga match, Dormund won. That was followed by Powerpuff girls, Scooby Doo and Johnny Bravo. Yes, go ahead and laugh. :)

I've been listening to the Trinity Blood soundtrack. I love Dress, Requiem. I <3 J-rock.

I'm finally updating my music library on Record Nerd.
http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/zephyr/

No comments: