Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dream On

I hate change. I'm a type of person who likes solitude, peace, knowing whats happening next, a set pattern. I like following the schedule. All because I am a control freak. But I do occasionally enjoy doing something impulsive! But even then its controlled chaos.

Past few months have been like a tornado; unpredictable where I'll head next.

I got into Bournemouth University. I only applied to because I had to apply somewhere. Even when I did I never thought I'd actually get in! Success is something I achieve very few times. I still can't fucking believe it!
Then there's also Tech Mahindra, the safe option. Getting into the drone like pattern of working in a MNC that treats engineers like machines. In my mind I know I won't be satisfied with it. I tolerate a lot but it comes at the cost of depression.

Getting into BU and furthering my career in animation seems like an unsafe or dangerous path to take. I don't where I'll be headed. I'm excited and scared at the same time, but mostly scared. I'll be leaving my friends, family and everything I love. I'm scared of losing it and being out of my comfort zone. But I'm also happy for a chance to live independently in a different country.

I have all these gazillion contradicting thoughts and I just can't be decisive. So I've decided to be patient. I'll just think about it in July. Till then I'm going to enjoy my life to the fullest. :D

3 comments:

Saturn Air Conditioner Compressor said...

It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

sam said...

such a fantastic informative site.
Saab 900 Turbo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving the information. I will meet there
Buick Riviera Supercharger