Monday, November 5, 2007

Remember, remember, the 5th of November!

I need to watch V for Vendetta. Marvelous movie.

Why have UEFA Champions League broadcasting rights gone to Ten Sports??? They've teamed up with Zee Sports which I do not get. Sadly, they never show the match which I want to see. So I sit with Sopcast or TVants and their crappy streams. Occasionally there's a good 143kbps stream and I can watch the whole thing smoothly.
Ten Sports don't even show repeat of ALL matches; just the 4 that they show live. While Zee Sports shows 8.

Also, my Sex Pistols folder had mysteriously disappeared but I've restored it back. 'God Save the Queen', 'Bodies', 'Anarchy in UK'. Haven't heard that album in a while.

My mom's new laptop arrived yesterday. HP dv24000, Special Edition. Vista startup is so slow. So played around with it first. After a few hours when my mum started it, it booted and hasn't worked since. I'm jinxed.



So I end this post with a video that I never get tired of and makes me giggle every time. I wonder who bribed that kid (other than Dennis Wise). ~_^

No comments: