Thursday, November 15, 2007

Timing matters

Things That Annoy Me #785868:
When I'm bored, I feel creative. When I feel creative I come with something ridiculously insane. But usually it's something fantabulous. (I can't believe I used that word.)
I then take out a paper and pen and start drawing/writing/scribbling. Whatever.
At that very moment either my mum or dad pounces on me and busts me for "not studying".
Geez, sorry. I'm not a freaking robot nor do I have an unlimited attention span. I have my priorities right and after 18 years I know how to manage my studies. I never needed them to tell me that and the same stands now.
Escapism is a strong trait in me and even more strong when exams loom over my head.

Well, I am bored now again. And while my parents think I'm practicing C programs, I making pointless blog entries. They might come through the door any second.

1... 2... 3...

*clicks publish post button*

No comments: