Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Math woes

I've been through this before. It's just tiresome to go through it again.

I study day and night (with a many long breaks) trying to achieve a good score in Maths 3 but when it comes down to the exam, I fail myself. It wasn't bad but not as good as I hoped it would be. Certainly not, considering the effort I've put in.

I have only a couple days left for the next 4 exams. The coming 13 days are going to be absolute hell.

Also, when I wasn't catching up with Laplace or Fourier, I watched Death Note and Death Note: The Last Name. Amazing movies! I can't quite believe that I overlooked the manga. The anime is just as good. It's the first live-action movie I've seen. L is a character not to be meddled with. I thought the ending didn't really do the series any justice. I hope further movies are made of the story arcs with Near and Mello in them.



Moscow? What happened? I don't know what you're talking about...

Seriously, I am trying to forget it. I remember how gutted I was when Chelsea lost to Liverpool in the semi-finals of CL on penalties. The shock of this defeat was nowhere close to that. Oh well, there's next season to look forward too.

No comments: