Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pfft

Finally, I can do 'nothing' all day. I have made a list of everything I want to do, places and old friends to visit... so there is quite a lot to do.

I hate how my creative muse disappears the instant I have time on my hands. Damn you!

Movies I have to see -
  1. Donnie Darko (again)
  2. Mouth to Mouth (Ellen Page! Jim Sturges! )
  3. Trainspotting
  4. Sarkar Raj
  5. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  6. Forgetting Sarah Marshall (only because it has Kristen Bell and Russell Brand)
  7. The Prestige
  8. The Avengers
  9. The Blair Witch Project (for old times' sake)
  10. Oldboy
I finally put my icons for display on livejournal. The icon community is gprotocol. Yes, that's what it's called because at 1 am you really can't come up with something better.
I made the layout similar to this one, for consistency. And I also have to make layouts for two other blogs.

1st July seems to be approaching too soon.

No comments: