Thursday, November 30, 2006

There's a first time for everything

I think writing the first entry is always the hardest. As newbie bloggers progress in the blogworld, the first entry always reminds them of their s illiness (if any). I certainly feel so when I read the first entry of my LJ. I sometimes feel the need to change it to make it sound more like what I am today. But I want to preserve who I was, even if it sounds immature.

As noticed, I tend to ramble with no reason. I'm 17 now and a fresher at SKNCOE wherein I'm undertaking Computer Engineering. I'm proud of what I'm studying. Forgive the clique, but I love what I'm learning. I never really liked school or studies. It wasn't interesting enough. Now, I have something that I actually enjoy learning. It's a completely new experience for me. I want to do well so badly. I want to succeed.

I'm an introvert. I love friends and all the time I spend with them. But I like spending time alone as much. I people think of me as being selfish for this. I'm also quite sentimental but I feel like I have very different and conflicting personalities within me.
I'm your lost and confused teenager with an identity crisis. Who am I? I can think of a billion things to answer this. But I still can't find who I am. I'm also very paitent. With time I think I will pick up all this too.


No comments: