Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ga-ga over Vista



Well, Windows Vista was launched today so I headed over to Wiki to take a look at the features . And boy, am I excited!!! Windows Aero makes the desktop look so much better. I love the translucent menus! Eye candy for sure!
But Windows Vista Basic looks good too; though it doesn't have same looks as the Standard version. They're giving Media Player 11 with it. I had downloaded 11 beta before I reformatted my computer and it was nifty! Graphics and clarity was amazing. And I liked the' search as you type' option too. I'm lazy and my playlists are overfull and though I have bands alphabetically organized. Search is my best friend. :)

I hope someone comes up with similar theme for XP users. Just to get the feeling. ^_^

Alienware themes have similar quality. Their Media Player skin was really amazing.

Now I'm that person, who goes after looks of a computer and wants to customize it like crazy!!!

1 comment:

Johnny Lino said...

visitem:

http://abolaeredonda.blogspot.com

http://blogdochelseafc.blogspot.com