Thursday, May 24, 2007

Crazy times lie ahead of me

I'm lagging behind in my studies. Everyday I promise myself to do better and I end up reading Iraqi blogs or watching La Liga matches.
The last time I studied with full concentration was in college with my friend in a 3 hour span doing dynamics. I can take on any problem on 'impact' now but the rest of the paper is as new to me as it was six months ago.

I cannot wait for this semester to get over!!! I just want to fast forward to the next one. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic about my future years. What if it's not as good as I'm hoping it will be?
And this is the time when I tell myself to stop anticipating the future and worrying about everyone else's problems when clearly I have quite a few of my own to deal with.

I miss hanging out with my friends. The last time we all met was at McD's and that was many days ago.

I had freak out moment with my ipod yesterday. I connected my iPod and iTunes wouldn't come up. It also didn't detect the drive. So obviously the "Do not disconnect" message didn't go away after I pulled out the USB cord and I freaked out. I went to the iPod FAQ and had to reset it. Everything went back to normal and no harm done (yet).
It's the feeling you get when your new computer hangs for the first time and you realize that it's not "new" anymore.

No comments: