Sunday, May 27, 2007

A lazy sunday

This is a pointless post brought to you by a overburdened, antagonized and glum me.
  • The Daily Show is the BEST SHOW on earth (after my other regular fixations). I crack myself up everytime. And also because the opinion is generally agreeable. I love Jon Stewart. He's the only one who can manage to pull off presenting serious topics with sensible humour.
  • Gilmore Girls is over. Season 7 was a bit dull compared to the rest but I still heart the show.
  • I'm undecided on whether I should download LOST season 3. Unfortunately, the finale is already spoiled. :( But it's a show that's more fun to watch on TV. I think I'll just skip this one.
  • And finally, I need to catalog my muzik collection. Cd-Tracker? Recordnerd? Listal? I can't decide.
Stuff I have to watch after my exams:
  • The Tudors
  • Planet Earth
  • An Inconvenient truth
  • Dirt. I just want to see Courtney Cox in action. :)
  • I had once taken Jeeves and Wooster DVD from BCL. I want to try to find more such movies.
  • Doctor Who
And that's it for now. Next time I might post a list of books I want to read. The last one I read (Anne Rice) was in March.

No comments: