Sunday, May 6, 2007

More Speculation

Indeed I'm fed up of reading more and more articles of how everyone enters the blame game of the VT shootings. Oh, the absurd things people write:
"Was he possesed by the devil?"
"Atheists don't know how to mourn"
And to top it off "Blame the liberals"
Can't we all just agree that Cho had a mental condition which garnered his state? Just leave it at that and move on.

And why is Big B entering SO many movies?! The whole older-guy-dating-a-younger-woman story is getting stale. Are we done with all age groups now? It's almost as if they want to make the most amount of movies with him before he dies. Geez, let the guy retire.

Just finished giving a set of torturing exams and I've just realized how little I've really learned this semester. I just want to fast forward to next year (leaving out the exam result too). Just one month till the Finals and I feel like I haven't touched anything. I have my preparation leave now which just makes it harder for me to focus. I study better under pressure.

I'm going to meet my old college friends today. All of us haven't met in a really long time. Looking forward to that. And I have to clean up my room. It's currently in the "Exam Aftermath" state which means clothes are all over the floor; so are pens, papers and books.

I'm listening to Year Zero (by Nine Inch Nails) now and it's by far the best stuff produced in a while. I feel guilty for not buying the CD especially after seeing the deal with Exterminal and the alternate reality game. I still haven't explored the site completely though.

No comments: