Sunday, July 8, 2007

This is where I predict the next one year

I don't even know if I should be writing this. I am BEYOND happy. Something that I've been hoping for, for a very long time has finally happened (just as I predicted). Yay!
On the other hand, I'm very uncomfortable about how things are going to move forward and if I will ever be able to let go of my prejudice and impressions about the matter.
There. I will remain cryptic.

College started again this week with practicals and all. It was okay. The class was very boring but I assume that's about to change very soon.

I was watching the Live Earth concert for the last 24 hours, minus sleep time. Notible performances were of Metallica, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, KT Tunstall, The Police, Pink Floyd, LP etc. Loved watching it.

I am currently wallowing in the fact that I'll be losing contact with some of the friends I've made overtime. I need more normalcy in my life. Seriously.

ETA: I'm writing a personal essay for my Soft Skills lab. And I admit, writing about yourself has got to be one of the most unsatisfying things on the planet. But I'd be better at writing a hate letter to myself. Oh, my cynicism, it never ceases to shock me.

No comments: