Saturday, September 8, 2007

Minutes slipping by

I'm watching The Hours. Time and again I've been repeating, I hate that movie. It's depressing. Anyone who's watching it is left with thoughts of how his/her life is meaningless and how to kill oneself or just get away from everything. The music is eerie and doesn't help to lift the mood.
This isn't one of my most well formed opinions but it's one of the strongest.
So why the hell was I watching it?? My mom was and I was just keeping her company. I ended up watching it for an hour (no pun intended). She loves this movie. I have no idea why. She even bought the DVD but watches it on Zee Studio. Note the irony here. Depression is a very touchy topic for me and anything that goes near it just drives me up the wall.

Usually, exams are the time when I am most creative. Escapism, yes, it has it's perks.
I really hope I come up with some good ideas for a thing. I haven't had much luck coming up with a good one yet. Sorry, but I can't mention what this is about.

I had my PL practical exam yesterday. I got an easy program and my oral was mediocre. I'll pass.
Then all of us went to see Harmony, an inter college singing and dance competition. We cheered and howled for our college and boo-ed the others (some of them were just pathetic). We were a noisy bunch. I'm sure the crowd around us was perturbed and apprehensive.

England v. Israel Euro Qualifier match is coming up in a few hours and I'm excited!!! Please, please, please let them win!!!!

If I were to buy a new cell phone, presently, my choice would be k850i.

No comments: