Tuesday, September 4, 2007

There is nothing left to prove

Aditi's birthday was a blast. There was a bit of tension among as we continue our rare meetings with bickerings and all. Even an occasion as a birthday wasn't spared from our sour moods.
Anyway, we hung out at her place in the morning and later ordered food. Then we took third helpings of a very creamy blackforest cake.
Later on we went to LUSH. The name is a bit of an irony I guess. Compared to the other clubs, it isn't so great. But we enjoyed there too. You see, the place doesn't matter, we just need to be together. ;)

After that, we went back to Aditi's house and took a stroll around her house. Had SPDP which was very very spicy.
That was my Sunday. From 9 to 9 I was out. Now that my midsems are approaching my dad is scolding and nagging me at every opportunity he gets. I'm amazed how he never gets tired of it.

We're also keeping a intra-college talent hunt. It'll help us to pick out people for Firodiya and Purshottam.

Now I have 3 write-ups to complete and there's no good movie on. I'll have to find something else to amuse me.

No comments: