Friday, December 1, 2006

The Bengal Tiger is back!

Ganguly is going to be back on the team for the test series! That is such great news. The circumstances under which he was dropped from the team were so puzzling and the whole incident had more drama than a top rated soap. But now he's gonna be back!
Call me lame, but I actually felt bad for him in his 'Ooh aah India' commercial. And we didn't have much to ohh-aah about either. The Indian team was on the top of it's game when Ganguly was the captain. We went upto the World cup finals for heaven's sake! For better or for worse, it will be good to see some change. I'm tried of the newbies' who play well in one game but are completely unreliable in the next.

I've lost hope for the team. There's not much that might be achieved in the WC 2007. I'll always hope for the best but I think the chances are slim.

No comments: