Friday, June 15, 2007

Everything good in life is overrated.

Yes, it's true.
I feel incredibly uninspired today and hence I bring you a angsty, self-centered post.
I have is incorrigible habit of screwing things up when they seem to be going fine. I won't go into details but this really drives me over the edge.

I'm almost done with my semester exams. Just one more paper to go (graphics).

Engg Maths - I'm a math loving kid. I don't always ace in maths but in general I prefer it to any other subject. But this semester, I shunned maths and it went well into my "Things I despise" list. Curve tracing, double integration. Ugh. I'm not expecting above 60. It will suffice to say that it was bad.

Applied Science - This was supposed to be the saviour. The balancer, equilizer. The peacemaker, if you prefer bad movie puns. The paper I studied the most for and utilised two full days digging deeper into my tattered text book. I had sleepless nights. What a HUGE let down it was. I blanked on so many questions. My incomplete and absurd answers will make any teacher cringe. I'm not even sure if I'll pass this one. I'm on the borderline fence for this paper. *hides in shame*

Mechanics - Wow, truly, surprises come when you least expect them. Statics was a breeze. I just hope I've calculated everything right. Dynamics was so-so. I could solve the things I had prepared well for. I think I might just pass in this one.

Electronics - The best paper yet. I didn't blank out as I thought I would. But I kept getting distracted during the paper. I was just so bored to write! I can safely expect above 50 in this one. I know how disastrous that sounds, but really, I have stooped that low.

Rumour has it that the Graphics paper is going to be difficult this year. Yeh Gods! Help me!

I'm not a person who particularly enjoys celebrity gossip. I despise it sometimes. But this whole Paris going to jail thing is just way too much fun to be had. Indulging in bad celebrity gossip is my guilty pleasure I guess. And I present to you, the picture of 2007. You almost feel bad for her but then you realize how much more fun it is to watch her suffer. I'm human. :)

No comments: