Thursday, June 21, 2007

Paradise beyond FE: Part 1

It still hasn't fully registered in my head that I'm done with the first year. The big tsunami before the open ocean has been dealt with. This is the last time -
  • I will have to deal with top view, front view, penetration of solids and all that crap which was also a big source for dirty jokes. ;p
  • Chemistry. I've always hated you.
  • Electrical Engg and Electronics. It's interesting, yes but it's just not my cup of tea.
The past few days have been tiring. Ever been tired of fun? Been there, done that. :D

19th -
We saw Cheeni Kum. Wonderful movie. loved it to the core. Sexy gave the best performance amongst all. Then we proceeded to Abhishek for lunch. Had malai kofta there after a long time.
We hung out for a while and went to MIT for a nice walk. It was cloudy and windy, really nice atmosphere. Then we headed over for a sleepover. We were so tired, still I stayed up and watched Sunshine on a really bad CD. It kept getting stuck and basically, I could make no sense of the movie. We didn't watch the whole thing. We got really put off by the bad print. We went straight to bed and slept like babies. :)

20th - Had idli for breakfast and a really nice time and chatted a lot. Then we all met up again in the afternoon and went to Pyramid, Crossword and did quite a lot of window shopping. On our walk back to teh parking it was drizzling... so we got wet too! Aah... it felt so nice. Then we also had butta and then headed back to my house and had CadB.

No comments: