Monday, June 18, 2007

I've survived the First Year

As of now, I'm a azad panchi... as I like to call it.
My
Exams are OVER and I shan't be thinking about studies for till the next one!! Right now, all on my mind is how I'm going to enjoy the next few days to the fullest.
I met Vaidehi and Juili at McD this evening. We chatted together after such a long time!

We've carved out a very ambitious plan: Fifteen movies in two days.
You read it right. Here's the list I've compiled so far
  1. Pirates of the Carribean: AWE
  2. Cheeni Kum
  3. Metro
  4. Jhoom Barabar Jhoom (even though I know it's no good)
  5. Shrek 3
  6. Spiderman 3
  7. Ocean's 13
  8. Sunshine
Well, that's all I can think of now. I also installed Photoshop CS2. So now I'm immersing myself in selective coloring goodness.

Oh man, basking in the goodness of unlimited free time and luxury... I feel so rejuvinated!!
And today I feel the need to use exclamations excessively !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: