Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Making things less complicated

>>>>CLICK THIS<<<<

The sheer brilliance of this comic. It shows that what we all lack is common sense. I agree the things aren't always black and white and usually more complicated to deal with (to be noted that this complication is created by us). But it shows how these intricacies can be made to look simple.

We had a successful mass bunk in college today. We went to see Heyy Babyy at E-square and then had CadB. The movie was exactly what I expected, the creation of a not-so-sober script writer with lots of mindless comedy. This means that I had many chances to pass comments and in turn enjoy the movie. Yes, I particularly enjoy seeing bad movies because it's much more fun to criticize them. :)

I'm addicted to The Office. I'm watching season 1 now.

No comments: