Saturday, January 19, 2008

Don't patronize me, I know the truth

Two weeks of college and my life seems so monotonous. But it's been different in so many ways.

I'm having a bit of music draught. There's just no good music lately!

MTV Roadies is back for the 5th season. I feel like it's so staged. I have some of my worries with it going international. Other than the drama, the good thing about roadies was that you got to see so much of India; places where you wouldn't normally go and events you normally wouldn't see.
I feel there's a lot more to explore in India. Why go abroad?
But the best part of the show are the auditions. Loving them so far.

I bring you my 25 best TV shows. Here is a list of TV shows which are unique, witty, thrilling and I will probably never get tired of watching them. It's harder to put them in terms of preference so I'd rather go alphabetically.

1. Black Adder
2. Coupling
3. Doctor Who
4. Diff'rent Strokes
5. Everybody Loves Raymond
6. Friends
7. Gilmore Girls
8. Grey's Anatomy
9. Heroes
10. Keeping Up Appearances
11. Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
12. LOST
13. Monty Python
14. Naruto
15. Sienfield
16. South Park
17. Star Trek: The Next Generation
18. Star Trek: The Voyager
19. That 70's Show
20. The Office (UK)
21. The Office (US)
22. The Simpsons
23. Trinity Blood
24. Veronica Mars (season 1 and 2)
25. Vicar of Dibley

I'm bored with this layout. I'll probably cook up something new this weekend.

And concerning football, I'm glad we signed Anelka. I think Chelsea is more than capable of winning the league now. But much of it depends on how Arsenal and Man U perform. I feel the deciding matches will be the ones when they visit the Bridge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe my fav show Whose Line Is It Anyway didnt make it to your list Advaita *sobs*

xuvious said...

You know how much of a TV buff I am. Whose Line is one of the good ones around. Unfortunately, I didn't watch it regularly and wasn't very memorable for me.

Nice to hear from you dude. Hope you're keeping well. :)