Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Music Profiling

When I woke up this morning, I thought 'Here I go again. Another dull day. An MIL practical where hopefully I will be able to crack it. Maybe something from Sinhgad Karandak will amuse me. And maybe, just maybe... it might happen again.'

It turned out to be very different. We all bunked. Pleaded our teachers to leave us and successfully convinced them! They're a good lot! Then we headed to Mocha where they didn't have place. I think they have a vendetta against me. There's either no place or they're too damn lazy to open up the "closed sections". They must be the pickiest management ever! What happened to customer comes first?! (or other such phrase) It's a disgrace!
So instead we went to TC's Lounge and then to Vaishali.
Packed day.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a change. :)

I just saw this astonishingly bad remake of 'Outrageous' by Britney Spears. It's by some Rakhi Sawant look-a-like called Sherlyn Chopra. Are people that daft nowadays?

Over the past few years we've been subjected to bad remixes of classic old songs (which are FAR better than these cheap mixes). We've seen their cheezy videos.
We've bared Himesh R's awful voice. And now this.
Remake of 'awesomely bad' pop songs which are worse!

What is this world coming to...

I think the 'the world is fucked up' label is appropriate for this post. I am slightly hesitant about using the 'music' label.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I heard you saying sometime that Sherlyn Chopra and Rakhi Sawant were your two most favorites, love :-D

I have a request for you. I'll mail you tomorrow. Hope you dont mind. Making you work in you busy schedule. Is you mail id same?