Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hello 2008!

My blogging hasn't been consistent in the past two months. One of my resolutions is to make this blog less personal and more insightful about other issues. This won't be a 'My Resolutions' post. Telling you my resolutions will be like me admitting all my faults and that's not a good way to start a new year post. So there.

In this break, I've completed my '15 movies in 3 days' gig. Unfortunately, not read a single book. I can't make up my mind on which one I want to read, there are just too many of them!

I also took a trip to Bombay. Saw my house probably for the last time before it's brought down. I met all by neighbours and some friends. It was very nostalgic. I do occasionally miss my life in Bombay. That feeling was reinforced in this trip. >_>

31st was way more fun than what I imagined. Met some friends at Kobe for sizzlers and then went to their house. I stayed up till 6! A lot of banter!

I really hope 2008 will bring a lot more joy. 2007 has mixed feelings from me.

No comments: