Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas/Birthday wishlist

Did I ever mention that I LOVE to dream? Now, I don't see myself possessing any of the items below in near future, no, for a reeeeaaaallllly long time. But there's no harm in jotting it down, right?

1. 80Gb Video iPod. Who wouldn't want this? Black iPods are the sexiest things.
2. Mac Book. A nice white one with 1Gb RAM and 160 Gb hard drive memory.
3. Drawing Tablet. I seriously need one. My scanner has been taken by my Dad because it's of more use in his office. But I haven't been able to paint any of my drawings using Photoshop. I think a tablet would be really cool. I can just draw whenever I feel like it!
4. F.R.I.E.N.D.S dvd set for all 10 seasons. I love re-runs. :)
5. A watch. Sounds pathetic, I know. But I really need a shiny new watch.

No comments: