Monday, August 20, 2007

A busy week

Yesterday's match: Chelsea 1 - Liverpool 1
I'll admit this painfully, but that penalty should not have been awarded. Liverpool deserved to win. They pwned in the first half. Malouda jumped so that Drogba could run with the ball and just collided. Definitely not a penalty.

9 players booked?? Fuck Rob Styles.

The freshers party was amazing!! All went as planned and was a huge success.
But the I'll miss all the frenzy and planning (and waking up at 4am to iron the sashes) that went into it. I enjoyed every minute of it.

I might just upgrade my harddrive to 120 GB.

And we also bought Tata Sky. The cable connection we had was atrocious compared to Sky. The picture quality is amazing. Vh1, Animax, BBC Entertainment!!! I can finally watch 'Dr. Who'. Man, I just saw Powerpuff Girls in english.It was good to hear it in their original voices again. ;)

After traveling through a lot of friends, I finally have possession of my Deathly Hallows copy. I'm re-reading it now.

And yes, the unit tests were fine. I passed all papers. I didn't study much for them anyway, so I didn't expect a lot.

No comments: