Saturday, August 4, 2007

I can't think of a title today. So I'm just going to spam this space to make it look long. There. My longest title yet.

I'm so incredibly bored today. I thought I'd complete some of my drawings today. But I don't feel like doing that. What I want to do... is nothing.
So I've bunked college today and I can think of nothing better to do, so I'll just spill all that's happened this week.

We're all organising a freshers' party of the century. Since we received a very poorly managed and non entertaining one, we've put all our energy in pampering and spoiling our FE's. Those midgets are lucky to have us!! This is probably on the 18th of August.

On 11th August our class is having a trip to Guhaghar. I've never been there before. Even though I'm showing that I'm optimistic, I'm almost certain that it's going to rain there. But I presume it'll be a lot of fun.

I'm also having my unit tests from Monday. Shouldn't I be studying? Honestly, I think last minute study works best for me. I don't remember things I study 2 weeks before anyway.

We had a blast on Ashwini's birthday. We planned to go to Khadakwasla but after lunch we were all drowsy. So instead we watched MP3 and Premonition.
MP3 - OMG. Are you telling me that Indian airport security is so mismanaged that even an annoying stud an get through with a fake passport? This was mental torture. I was literally pulling my hair out. Have these idiots never heard of mobile phones? Telephones? Email? Messenger? I'd rate it in negative out of 5.

Premonition - A very confusing movie. We all got it in the end until the scene came where she's pregnant. Is her husband dead or not? Surely, I've missed something.

No comments: