Sunday, August 26, 2007

Red is feminine

All of a sudden my dad is apprehensive that his brand new N76 is red in color because its a bit "girly". Yes, all this within 24 hours. I am having a jolly good time poking fun at his selection and my mom is secretly trying to convince him to give her the phone (which is far too complicated by her standards and she admits this).

I just watched ManU vs. Tottenham. ManU won 1-0.
Nani's goal was brilliant but Berbatov made excellent moves, all stopped by Ferdinand.

I might attend a seminar on hacking tomorrow. But mostly I'm glad I'll be able to bunk 2 lectures and a practical. ^_^

I'm adding more space to my computer tomorrow. Maybe then I'll install Linux. I just have to see how to dualboot XP and Linux and get the whole partitions thing down right.


I find it hard to accept things as they are sometimes. I usually don't expect much from people. But when I do, rarely do I find the comfort adequate. Why am I built this way?! It fucking hurts.

No comments: